Submitted by: Katie B.
Quote: “This is very popular in our house :)”
- 1 (15.5
ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (use coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt (sea salt/Himalayan sea salt)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup
white sugar(use the stevia equivalent, that doesn’t have added sugar, dextrose, fructose or sucralose)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (optional)
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips (optional)
Prep 10 minutes | Cook 30 minutes |Ready In 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8×8 square baking dish.
- Combine the black beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract, sugar, and instant coffee in a blender; blend until smooth; pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes.