Effective Mercury Detox

Several years ago I had all the mercury taken out of my mouth, because I had felt sick for quite a while and the MD’s couldn’t find anything wrong, I was hoping that this was going to help me. The detox I had gone through at that time made me feel worse and in spite of being tested and told that the mercury was out, I still felt ill. It went on for 2 years.   Finally after doing “Nutrition Response Testing”, with the clinician detoxing my metals effectively, I feel 100% better and feel like I have my life back! Thank you so much! 

S.T. February 12, 2008 7:45:54 pm

Read More Testimonials